Jingle bells batman smells Robin laid an egg
The batmobile lost a wheel and joker sang OFF KEY!!!
Another Christmas batchibi picture.
Batman and related characters are (tm) Dc comics
Art Is by some crazed batman fan. Me!
This is such a poupular drawing that I'm going to add a this...........
Okay I've been trying to figure out the origin of this version of jingle bells. So I looked it up on wikipedia and this is what it said....
* A well-known children's playground song uses the "Jingle Bells" melody:
Jingle bells, Batman smells,
Robin laid an egg;
The Batmobile lost its wheel,
And the Joker got away!
* This particular version was sung in Christmas with the Joker, an episode of Batman: The Animated Series.
* Bart Simpson sings this version on The Simpsons, the first time being on Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.
* In the Scholastic children's novel Junie B. Jones: Jingle Bells, Batman Sells (P.S. So does May) Junie B. Jones sings the playground version listed above with the lyrics:
P.S. So does May.
I'd push May right off the sleigh
And then I'd drive away.
* This song was sung by Robert Goulet in The Simpsons episode $pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling), but was circulated by children as far back as the early 1970s.
So maybe it really was started by some kid on a play ground.